On 19/10/2023 19:16, Tim via users wrote:
On Thu, 2023-10-19 at 14:53 +0200, GianPiero Puccioni wrote:
I have a problem with the keyboard, once in while the key I press start
repeating even after a short press and doesn't stop until I press another key.

I had to disable the key repeat (not optimal) as it was disrupting my work.
This is going on for months, I waited for several updates to see if thing got
better but to no avail.

I'm always suspicious of the keyboard, itself, with those kinds of
issues.  Which is problematic to diagnose and deal with, when it's a
built-in keyboard on a laptop.  And looking at images of the Dell G15
F38 laptop you mentioned shows the kind of keyboard that'd be difficult
to blast grot out of with an air can.

Is it always the same key?
Good question!
I am not sure, but from what I remember most of the times it's the arrow keys, I'll try to remove and clean them.

GianPiero Puccioni            |Istituto dei Sistemi Complessi-CNR
gianpiero.pucci...@isc.cnr.it |Via Madonna del Piano, 10
T:+39 0555226682              |50019 Sesto F. (Firenze) ITALY