My firefox on F38 freezes a lot.
I get "Firefox" is not responding a lot.
At one time, I thought it was because of too many windows and tabs open.
I closed several windows.
Shutting it down and bringing it back up often helped,
but not necessarily for very long.
According to top, firefox freezes even when the load
average is less than two, most of swap is free
and neither firefox nor its minions are near the top of top.
My new suspicion is that it waits for something
that does not happen often enough.
How do I diagnose this?

--
Michael   henne...@mail.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu
"I was just thinking about the life of a pumpkin.  Grow up in the sun,