Hello
May I suggest, if at all possible, 'Forget Cutting Edge Fedora of any version' for business and enterprise application. Cutting edge Fedora is volatile and in my understanding, unsuitable for most real life on going enterprises until it gets to end of life, by then a New Fedora with attendant problems is churned out. There are stable OS options which work well with Moodle. Clients are more important than problematic operating systems.
FWIW
Roger