On Fri, 2013-02-01 at 13:19 -0800, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 02/01/2013 01:05 PM, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 8:26 PM, Joe Zeff <j...@zeff.us
> > <mailto:j...@zeff.us>> wrote:
> >
> >     As an example, does anybody reading this know what I mean by "an
> >     identical cousin?"
> >

> > Not I, but then I'm only 63.
> >
> > poc
>
> So am I.  Follow this link and try not to kick yourself:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patty_Duke_Show

I see you are prey to the misconception that I am familiar with the
history of US sitcoms. While I've seen several of them, not being
American myself I can't say I know this one.

That and knowing virtually nothing about basketball, baseball and
American football, can make the NY Times crossword puzzle more difficult
than strictly necessary. I can remember two common answers, ORR and OTT,
but can never distinguish between them.

poc