On 2013/02/02 10:39, Joe Zeff wrote:
On 02/02/2013 07:33 AM, Lailah wrote:

I never see that in my life.  People, I know is fun to make jokes with
TV series and movies and the like, but think that this is an
international list.  The Whole World hasn't any due to know all of your
stuff.

That, in fact, was exactly what I was demonstrating: for most of the people on
this list, that was long before they were born.  For me, however, it's the type
of reference I'd recognize, and I tend to forget sometimes that my audience
isn't old enough to share those experiences.

Of course some people use j instead of i when dealing with complex
numbers. j am one of them.

{O,o}   I guess that makes me irrational?