On 18/06/13 11:09, Gary Stainburn wrote:
> > One thing I don't have with the mouse that I did have with the touchpad
> > was pressing both buttons to emulate the middle button and getting a
> > "paste" action.

Since F-14 I have had to fix this problem after new installs and occasionally after updates by editing /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/10-evdev.conf by adding following at the end the:

Section "InputClass"
     Identifier "whatever"
     MatchIsPointer "on"
     Option "Emulate3Buttons" "on"
EndSection

Section "InputClass"
     Identifier        "system-setup-keyboard"
     MatchIsKeyboard     "on"
     Option        "XkbOptions"    "terminate:ctrl_alt_bksp"
EndSection

The second section is to make Control+Alternate+Backspace work again which you may not care about. I think this requires a reboot?

Bob

--

http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD

box10   Fedora-18 XFCE Linux