On 07/09/2013 05:04 PM, Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. wrote:
On 07/09/2013 03:08 PM, Temlakos wrote:
On 07/09/2013 03:04 PM, Joe Zeff wrote:
On 07/09/2013 11:45 AM, Frédéric Bron wrote:
So then out of curiosity mind you......there's no way to get a
different
session and have it automatically be there when its done?...like
XFCE?...or MATE?...
no, it's just the first time. Then it remembers your choice.
Frédéric

But if it's an upgrade, shouldn't it remember your choice from before
the upgrade?
It does, actually. It upgrades whatever packages you have installed.
That is, /if/ you use a straight network upgrade. I think the mistake
someone made was to upgrade from .iso as well as network.

Temlakos

Hmm....but even the .iso comes with "Gnome" as the default interface
no?I remember when I had to download the F18 .iso, I was given "choices"
a to what desktop interface I wanted to see
Gnome...KDE....XFCE....LXDE...etc.

EGO II

The original poster had chosen a different desktop--but maybe because he used the --iso option, fedup took upon itself to change his desktop to Gnome.

I used --network only. I started with KDE and finished with KDE.

Temlakos