On Jul 18 11:45, Alan Gagne wrote:
>/  Having an odd problem with my raid 1 array after upgrade to F19.
/>/  Upgraded using fedup from 18 to 19. Did not have any problems
/>/  with the upgrade itself but since my raid 1 array is stuck read only after
/>/  each reboot.
/>/ />/ This is a bios intel raid set-up I have been using for a little over
/>/  three years.
/>/  So I know it has been quite stable.
/>/ />/ The os is installed on the raid 0 array. I use the raid 1 for things I would
/>/  rather not lose.
/>/ />/ I have to re-write out the partition table using fdisk after each reboot
/>/  to get the array to go active.
/
Is that the journal option problem, maybe?  See the last three entries
fromhttp://forums.fedoraforum.org/archive/index.php/t-287286.html

I encountered the same problem when upgrading one of my machines from
F18 to F19.  No idea why it worked before.

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately it is not the same issue.

Alan