Chad Kellerman wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 5:38 PM, Paul Smith <phh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Dear All,
>>
>> Does somebody know when will Oracle make VirtualBox available on its
>> repository for Fedora 21?
>>
>> At the moment, no package for F21 is available:
>>
>> http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/rpm/fedora/
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>>
>> Paul
>>

> I've actually been using the one in the repos.
>
> #yum install VirtualBox
>

> You have to install the usb ext pack manually, but VirtualBox is there.
>
> Chad
>
>> --

rpmfusion version of VirtualBox-guest gives this strange error:

sudo dnf install VirtualBox-guest
Error: package VirtualBox-guest-4.3.20-1.fc21.x86_64 conflicts with VirtualBox
<= 4.3.20-1.fc21 provided by VirtualBox-4.3.20-1.fc21.x86_64

--
-- Those who don't understand recursion are doomed to repeat it