Hi,

I I had to re install Fedora on my computer, I did it and now I have to
restore the data from the old installation.

Using an external support for the disc ("USB to SATA / IDE converter") I
can access the old drive, and using Nautilus to see all the data that I
would recover, but I do not have permission to copy them (on the disk where
I made the new installation of Fedora).

I tried to mount the partition (where the data is recorded that I want to
recover), but the directories and the data that I have not mounted directly
readable ... So I can not make the transfer of data that I need ...

 What is the correct way to conduct this operation ???

Thank you

Angelo