On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 12:07 PM, Jouk Jansen
<jo...@hrem.nano.tudelft.nl> wrote:

> BootCurrent: 0005
> Timeout: 0 seconds
> Bootorder: 0005,0003,0000,0001,0002
> Boot0000* Fedora
> Boot0001* UEFI: IP4 Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller
> Boot0002* UEFI: IP6 Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller
> Boot0003* Windows Boot Manager
> Boot0005* grub

It's UEFI, and you have two GRUBs now, the Fedora prebaked one as part
of the grub2-efi package, which is the Boot0000 Fedora entry and is
found in /boot/efi/EFI/fedora, and the grub2-install one which is the
Boot0005 grub entry and is found in /boot/efi/EFI/grub. They also have
different grub.cfgs; the Fedora one goes in /boot/efi/EFI/fedora and
the grub one goes in /boot/grub2.

Please do this first and post all results:
$ parted /dev/sda u s p
$ efibootmgr -v
$ tree /boot/efi
$ os-prober

And then to fix the NVRAM extra grub entry and reset the boot order
and make a new grub.cfg:

$ efibootmgr -b 0005 -B
$ efibootmgr -o 0000,0003,0001,0002
$ grub2-mkconfig -o /boot/efi/EFI/fedora/grub.cfg

Optional:

$ rm -rf boot/efi/EFI/grub

If you can put the new grub.cfg somewhere to download that'd be
useful, I'd like to confirm it finds \efi\microsoft\boot\bootmgfw.efi
and has the entry correct.

> Error message:
>
> error: file `EFI/Microsoft/Boot/bootmgfw.efi' not found
> error: you need to load the kernel first.
>
> Press any key to continue...

OK this is a GRUB error message, not a Windows boot loader error
message. GRUB can't find the Windows EFI OS Loader for some reason, so
hopefully things will either be fixed or enlightened after I see the
tree output and the new grub.cfg.

--
Chris Murphy