> On Tue, 16 Dec 2014 16:10:27 -1000
> "Jim Lewis" <j...@jklewis.com> wrote:
>

>>  When I go to the above mentioned link I can see the page for a
>> second or two, then it throws me into https://getfedora.org. It looks
>> to be intentional. Happens on all my systems (including Fedora 21),
>> and are all running relatively new versions of Firefox. Can anyone
>> else get to that page (and stay on it)?
>>
>> Jim Lewis

> Wow.
>
> I can confirm that it does throw me to getfedora.org almost instantly.
> I'm using Chromium on F20.
>
> If you are looking to download a Fedora spin, this appears to work:
> https://spins.fedoraproject.org/
>
> ~ Ondra

  Yes, when I couldn't find the full install DVD I settled for the
Mate-Compiz spin and have been configuring it for the last few days. I
now have to manually install a whole lot of packages that were just
there by default before.

Jim Lewis
512-797-3049
http://jklewis.com <- my resume,  Java games, and link to book are here.