Thanks for your help.

Andy

Sent via personal computer It "It is always too soon to quit."

     On Saturday, November 26, 2022, 05:17:02 PM CST, Lex Trotman via Users
<users@lists.geany.org> wrote:

 Display wrapping is `Document->Line wrapping` top of the document menu

Line breaking (while typing only, not pasting or editing) is
`Document->Line breaking` is immediately below wrapping.

To re-break a selection after editing `Edit->Format->Reflow lines/block`

Cheers
Lex