Greetings all

I'm having problems reading Geany messages on my Android cell phone.  I'm
able to read messages on my desktop (win10) machine.
A couple of months ago my Motorola Droid cell phone died a horrible death. I
replaced it with another Motorola Droid.
Both had the Android operating system installed.
I had the email program activated on the dead phone and also have the same
program active on the new phone.

I was able to read the Geany group emails on the old one, but not the new
one.

I can see the email, but when I attempt to read the contents I get indicates
there is no application that can decompress the file.

When I attempt to download the file the error changes to indicate that
download is not authorized.

So, what is the program that is used to decompress the file? (Or other info
to permit me to read the messages.)

Thanks,

Bob

Robert L. Miers, PE