On Sun, 1 Jan 2023 at 13:33, Ray Andrews via Users
<users@lists.geany.org> wrote:

> On 2022-12-31 15:51, Lex Trotman via Users wrote:
> > On Sun, 1 Jan 2023 at 02:17, Ray Andrews via Users
> > <users@lists.geany.org> wrote:
> >> All:
> >>
> >> You know how the active tab is indicated by that thin blue line?
> >
> > Since its the GTK theme which is CSS you can override any settings in
> > the theme with entries in geany.css (access by
> > Menu->Tools->Configuration Files->geany.css)
>
> Yeah that's the thing Lex, which file is it?  I know it's GTK but I need
> to home in on it.

Did I not say you override it in `Menu->Tools->Configuration
Files->geany.css`, don't change any existing files!!!!!  It is GTK CSS
and its overriding works just like real CSS.

As for what the setting is you need to override, sorry I'm not GTK CSS
literate enough.

Cheers
Lex