On 2022-12-31 21:54, Lex Trotman via Users wrote:

Did I not say you override it in `Menu->Tools->Configuration
Files->geany.css`, don't change any existing files!!!!!  It is GTK CSS
and its overriding works just like real CSS.
AFAIKT the CSS stuff only changes thingies that are solid color. Like a while back you helped me edit my scrollbars (I can actually see them now!).  If there's a ... how to say it? ... a 'decoration' then it's going to be an *.xpm file.  The solid  blue line at the bottom of the active tab is a 'decoration' so I'm not thinking that CSS will be where I look for the answer.  But the .xpm files seem only to involve the window decorations not things like Geany tabs so I don't know where to look.  Maybe CSS after all.  If I knew where the 'master' CSS for all this stuff was then I could start poking around, but I understand it's mostly all built-in to xfce4's theme manager.  I'll ask those guys.

As for what the setting is you need to override, sorry I'm not GTK CSS
literate enough.

Me neither.  But thanks anyway.