Hi Team,

I have tried  download  API  to process the task(firmware update) and also
seen dump log file  from debug directory . In dump file, I am getting  9002
 Internal error.

*API  :-*

*curl -i
'http://localhost:7557/devices/0CD2B5-Wireless%2520Router%2520WR3005N3-0CD2B55AB6BA/tasks?timeout25=3000&connection_request
<http://localhost:7557/devices/0CD2B5-Wireless%2520Router%2520WR3005N3-0CD2B55AB6BA/tasks?timeout25=3000&connection_request>'
-X POST --data '{ "name": "download",
"file":"57e23af588b7d29823388b46","filename":"wr3006n3v1_en_3_16_9_up_boot.bin"}'*

*Dump file Logs :-*

*# REQUEST Wed Sep 21 2016 16:17:35 GMT+0530 (IST)*
*{"host":"192.168.0.100","user-agent":"TR069_AGENT/1.0","content-length":"788","connection":"keep-alive","content-type":"text/xml;
charset=utf-8","soapaction":"","cookie2":"$Version=\"1\"","cookie":"session=1664883ee1712a96"}*
*<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>*
*<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
<http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/>"
xmlns:SOAP-ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/
<http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/>"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance
<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance>"
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema
<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema>"
xmlns:cwmp="urn:dslforum-org:cwmp-1-0"><SOAP-ENV:Header><cwmp:ID
SOAP-ENV:mustUnderstand="1">transfercomplete</cwmp:ID></SOAP-ENV:Header><SOAP-ENV:Body
SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/
<http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/>"><cwmp:TransferComplete><CommandKey></CommandKey><FaultStruct><FaultCode>9002</FaultCode><FaultString>Internal
error</FaultString></FaultStruct><StartTime>2016-09-21T16:17:35</StartTime><CompleteTime>2016-09-21T16:17:35</CompleteTime></cwmp:TransferComplete></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>*


*# RESPONSE Wed Sep 21 2016 16:17:35 GMT+0530 (IST)*
*{"Server":"GenieACS/1.0.5","SOAPServer":"GenieACS/1.0.5","Content-Type":"text/xml;
charset=\"utf-8\""}*
*<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>*
*<soap-env:Envelope
xmlns:soap-enc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/
<http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/>"
xmlns:soap-env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
<http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/>"
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema
<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema>"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance
<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance>"
xmlns:cwmp="urn:dslforum-org:cwmp-1-0"><soap-env:Header><cwmp:ID
soap-env:mustUnderstand="1">transfercomplete</cwmp:ID></soap-env:Header><soap-env:Body><cwmp:TransferCompleteResponse/></soap-env:Body></soap-env:Envelope>*



Please help me to resolve the issue. Thank you in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
Rupam kumari


On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 11:32 AM, Oliver Kraitschy <okra...@arcor.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> did you enable debug output in config.json? Like that:
>
>   ...
>   "DEBUG" : true,
>   ...
>
> Then debug output should appear in the debug directory.
>
> Greetings,
> Oliver
>
> On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 11:17:43AM +0530, Rupam Kumari wrote:
> > Hi Team,
> >
> > I have tried both API and GUI to process the task(firmware update).
> >
> > 1)  Using API :
> >
> >     When perform the task using API it gives error and there is no logs
> >     generated for this. below I have mentioned the response
> >
> >
> >         HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
> >
> >         Connection: close
> >
> >         Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2016 10:15:51 GMT
> >
> >         Transfer-Encoding: chunked
> >
> _______________________________________________
> Users mailing list
> Users@lists.genieacs.com
> http://lists.genieacs.com/mailman/listinfo/users
>
_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
Users@lists.genieacs.com
http://lists.genieacs.com/mailman/listinfo/users

Reply via email to