Hi Chriatian,

On 2024-01-02 12:58, Christian Prochaska wrote:
For 2024, I'm interested in continuing with the debug monitor and tracing
topics and also in porting more
development tools that are needed to build Genode on Sculpt OS without
depending on a Linux VM. We
could also consider updating Qt to Qt6 to fix the current Python 2 dependency
of QtWebEngine (since
Python 2 is deprecated and apparently not even provided by newer Ubuntu
versions anymore) and to get
a newer Chromium engine version for the Falkon and Morph web browsers.

that is a perfectly sensible plan. Thank you for both the concrete work items (the updates of Qt and QtWebEngine), and also for the steady continuation of the dev-tooling-on-Genode topic. In particular, I think that the ability to run Goa directly on Genode would be quite a pinnacle.

Cheers
Norman

--
Dr.-Ing. Norman Feske