Hi All,
    Happy New Year to everyone. As always it's fun to read about all the
stuff going on. Personally, my reflection on 2023 goes up just to July, as
since then I haven't had as much time to play with Sculpt/Genode :( But in
the first half of 2023 I did have a lot of fun working on USB wifi dongle
drivers, and I did get both the ath9k and rt2x00 based devices to work. In
2024, I may take another look at this once I get my head around the changes
to the USB system. It seems like a lot of exciting changes are in the works
that could be very helpful. For example with a USB multiplexer, I hope
there will be a smoother interface to connect a driver with a whole range
of vendor/product IDs. In the meantime, I may also take a look again at the
issue with Apple hardware and PS2 drivers, which is a minor annoyance. I
think the ideal way would be for the PS2 driver to consume an ACPI report
somehow and shut itself off in the event the PS2 hardware is not present,
but I have to see how hard this would be to implement, as I have no
experience with ACPI.

Regards,
CP