Hello Genodians,

I am attempting to create my first Genode system scenario from scratch. After
following some of the available tutorials, I feel like I have a foundational
understanding of the client/server interfaces. I am now attempting to create a
system that utilizes the parent/child interfaces. I am intentionally using the
more bare-bones Child interface over the Sandbox API for educational purposes.
[1] is a link to a GitHub gist containing my parent component and runscript.
The child is the simple hello world program provided at the beginning of the
Genode Foundations book. At present, everything seems to start without errors,
but the output from the child is not displayed. After a couple of days of
fumbling around, I have not been able to get this to work properly. Any
suggestions you may have are greatly appreciated.

As I said previously, this is my first attempt at creating a Genode system from
scratch. Any feedback you may have is greatly appreciated (even if it is not
directly related to the issue at hand).

[1] https://gist.github.com/zgzollers/397f56b66179f3276e048be8a8a7a543

Thanks in advance,
Zachary Zollers