Alpha 3 (and I am pretty sure even Alpha 2) include the nested yields
implementation.

Martin

From: M. David Peterson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2007 9:46 AM
To: Martin Maly
Cc: Discussion of IronPython; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Kamaelia-list] [IronPython] Status of Nested Yield Support?

Hi Martin,
On 9/9/07, Martin Maly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

Nested yields (a.k.a. yields occurring in a more than one nested try blocks)
are supported in IronPython 2.0 alpha releases.
Nice!  I just ran a quick test and verified things are now working as they
should be.

Did this make it into the alpha 3 release or is this new to alpha 4?  To be
honest, I didn't check when a3 came out as Dino had mentioned he didn't think
it would make into that release.  Guess I should have checked, but regardless,
thanks for getting this handled so quickly!  *VERY* much appreciated!

--
/M:D

M. David Peterson
http://mdavid.name | http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2354 |