From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Seo Sanghyeon
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 9:46 PM
To: Discussion of IronPython
Subject: [IronPython] Warning CS3006

Can you confirm that following two warnings are likely to be a Mono
compiler bug?

/home/tinuviel/svn/ironpython/Src/Microsoft.Scripting.Core/Actions/GetMemberAction.cs(44,43):
warning CS3006: Overloaded method
`Microsoft.Scripting.Actions.GetMemberAction.Bind(params
Microsoft.Scripting.Actions.MetaObject[])' differing only in ref or
out, or in array rank, is not CLS-compliant
/home/tinuviel/svn/ironpython/Src/Microsoft.Scripting/Actions/ComboBinder.cs(42,36):
warning CS3006: Overloaded method
`Microsoft.Scripting.Actions.ComboBinder.Bind(params
Microsoft.Scripting.Actions.MetaObject[])' differing only in ref or
out, or in array rank, is not CLS-compliant
/home/tinuviel/svn/ironpython/Src/Microsoft.Scripting.Core/Actions/MetaAction.cs(159,36):
(Location of the symbol related to previous warning)

Otherwise, I am very happy to report that entire IronPython codebase
is warning-free on Mono now!

--
Seo Sanghyeon