Yep, we're going to make it available via a command line option.  The
Interesting question is what does IPython need from frames?  Does it
need locals (which frequently won't be available), globals, the function
or code, or something else?

I think bug 1042 is the one to vote on:
http://ironpython.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=1042