From: users-boun...@lists.ironpython.com
[mailto:users-boun...@lists.ironpython.com] On Behalf Of Jeff Hardy
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 10:43 PM
To: Discussion of IronPython
Subject: [IronPython] IronPython 2.6 and .NET 4.0 (and the GAC)

Hi all,
Are there plans to release versions of 2.6 for both .NET 2.0 & .NET
4.0, or are the 4.0 previews just for demonstration?

Also, (as nobody noticed my earlier mail :)), are there plans to
support adding 2.6 to the GAC? When I asked for 2.0, it was mentioned
that there are more stringent requirements for the GAC; I'm just
wondering if those are being targetted.

- Jeff