Guys:
  Good work on the new release, and the 215 bug fixes. As usual, as soon as
the new beta was announced I downloaded and tested it.

Somehow I got the idea that the adodbapi test had been included in the
IronPython test suite. Did you only include the tests that already pass?
Issue 18222 is still unfixed -- so adodbapi still fails, and you still
cannot pass a read-only buffer as a COM parameter.

I realize that no one has voted up this rather obscure bug. Perhaps if it
were titled "fully support DB API 2.0 compliant database access using ADO"
it would have gotten more votes. Nevertheless, this issue has been
outstanding for 11 months, and is the only remaining failure in adodbapi for
versions 2.3 thru 3.1 of python. Please try to get to it before 2.6 final.

Please !!!???
--
Vernon Cole

P.S. -- I plan to make a version of adodbapi which uses real ADO.NET, rather
than ADO via COM, but I want the current version to be solid before I start
mucking it up.