On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 04:34:28PM +0300, Dody Gunawinata wrote:
>Hi Markus,
>You are downloading an old version of NWSGI. The latest version is NWSGI 2.0
>Beta 2 which you can find here
>http://nwsgi.codeplex.com/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=29347. It
>has a very much different way to install.
>
>Give it a try and let me know if you have any problem.

Somewhat different at least; I installed it, dropped the 4+1 DLLs in
place, set and allowed the Web Service Extension.

This time I called the virtual directory "helloworld" and made it point
to C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Hello

Again, from its configurations, I set the mapping .wsgi -> NWSGI.dll

Unfortunately it's still broken; "The specified procedure could not be found."

I looked at the conf (it's the unchanged example conf) comparing it to the
guidelines in the Readme, and it's cool.

It has both IIS6 system.web confs and IIS7 system.webServer confs, with
validateIntegratedModeConfiguration="false" :/

I'm thinking, do I need some sort of config for callable? Does Web.config
get parsed and it's somehow broken in the example?

The ASP.NET tab shows ASP.NET versions 2.0.50727 and 1.1.4322, is
something perhaps missing there? Both options break the same way,
if that's relevant information :)

Thanks!!

--
mjt