If you strongly type handler to a delegate type IronPython should
convert the function to the delegate type on the call.  I had meant to
write "EventHandler<HtmlEventArgs>" in my original sample code but somehow
I ended up using the Python syntax EventHandler[HtmlEventArgs] :)

Yeah, the comment's write, I'm wrong
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/2sk3x8a7(VS.71).aspx
lists op_AdditionAssignment but not InPlaceAdd.