Suppose I would like to build an AST programmatically and compile that into
an assembly dynamically (meaning an assembly flagged with RunAndCollect)
from C#. How would I do that with IronPython's help? I do not what to author
Python code and compile that I would like to just deal directly with the
AST.

Currently I have working code where I'm using System.Linq.Expression
namespace to build statements and expressions into delegates but what I
would like is to leverage the DLR to build dynamic types as well (without
having to use ILGenerator preferably). Is this possible today?

--
Justin Chase
http://www.justnbusiness.com