On 14/08/2010 00:20, Dino Viehland wrote:
I pinged someone about it - Jimmy used to take care of these things :)

Cool.

Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: users-boun...@lists.ironpython.com [mailto:users-
boun...@lists.ironpython.com] On Behalf Of Michael Foord
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2010 4:10 PM
To: Discussion of IronPython
Subject: [IronPython] ironpython.net down

Hello guys,

Looks like someone forgot to pay the hosting bill for ironpython.net
(?).

Michael Foord

--
http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/blog

READ CAREFULLY. By accepting and reading this email you agree, on
behalf of your employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers
arising from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-
service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-
disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use policies ("BOGUS
AGREEMENTS") that I have entered into with your employer, its partners,
licensors, agents and assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my
ongoing rights and privileges. You further represent that you have the
authority to release me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your
employer.