Sender: users-boun...@lists.ironpython.com
On-Behalf-Of: m.scha...@3s-software.com
Subject: Re: [IronPython] ArenaNet's Use of IronPython
Recipient: david.jo...@barclayscapital.com

This e-mail may contain information that is confidential, privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of
this e-mail, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete it
and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in error.
Unless specifically indicated, this e-mail is not an offer to buy or sell or a
solicitation to buy or sell any securities, investment products or other
financial product or service, an official confirmation of any transaction, or
an official statement of Barclays. Any views or opinions presented are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Barclays. This
e-mail is subject to terms available at the following link:
www.barcap.com/emaildisclaimer. By messaging with Barclays you consent to the
foregoing.  Barclays Capital is the investment banking division of Barclays
Bank PLC, a company registered in England (number 1026167) with its registered
offic
 e at 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP.  This email may relate to or be sent
from other members of the Barclays Group.
--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

Is there a wiki page or (semi-)official web page collecting all this usages?

Grüße,
Markus