I'm trying to read the keys of an InternalDictionary of a .Net dll I'm

I've googled for several hours now, and I can't seem to find a clear
way to get around this.
Here's the doc string on the ForEach I'm trying to use, I've
referenced temp to the object in question to keep things short while
I'm at the interpreter.

>>> print temp.ForEach.__doc__
ForEach(self: InternalDictionary[UInt32, Avatar], action:
Action[KeyValuePair[UI
nt32, Avatar]])
    Perform an  on each key of an

    action: to perform
ForEach(self: InternalDictionary[UInt32, Avatar], action:
Action[UInt32])
    Perform an  on each key of an

    action: to perform
ForEach(self: InternalDictionary[UInt32, Avatar], action:
Action[Avatar])
    Perform an  on each key of an

    action: to perform

And here's what happens when I try to use the Overloads method to
solve overloading:

>>> temp.ForEach.Overloads[Avatar](lambda x: x.FirstName)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
TypeError: ForEach() takes at least 2147483647 arguments (1 given)

Anyone have a clue how to get this to work? I'm not too familiar
with .Net, and got into it through IronPython, so I'm not sure what I
could be doing wrong.