2007/3/26, Pierre van Rooden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> 1. I the problem that lucene is trying to build an index in a wrong
> directory (i.e. a directory where it has no right to write to)

That seems to be the case.

> 2. If so: is there any way to change de default directory setting? I
> can't find it in the "luceneindex.xml" file.

The easiest way si to make a symbolic libk to a directory where that is
posisble - the Web-INF/data dir should always point to a directory where
the web-app can write. I.e. the binary data of some mmbases (depending
database configuration) are also stored there.

You can also configure the 'blob data dir' of storage, because that
dir is used to store lucene indices.

I'm not sure if that is configurable without actually turning it on.

Michiel

--
mihxil'  http://meeuw.org
nl_NL eo_XX en_US