Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] namens Kees Jongenburger
Verzonden: di 19-6-2007 21:14
Aan: Discussion list for designers (front-end) and community
Onderwerp: Re: [Users] mm:image

> Does somebody know why and how we can fix it. After we reset the server is
> fixed for a hour (maybe a little bit more...) so imagemagick works.

Hello
I think there might be a few things you can try
/juizefm/mmbase/images/525596;jsessionid=87315FFB25CC3120B188C9FF66893448"
first I see that your link to images can contain a session id, perhaps
that that context gets invalid after on hour?

Perhaps you have a problem with storing images in the database and
that when it works it's actually a image from memory

The strange thing is that it happend to me with 3 time the same image
that is downloaded from from the website "the Juice" flash so I had 3
black parts. perhaps
you have a concurrency issue and that when the same image is loaded at
the same time you get a deadlock on the specific image(to se if that
is the case you can enable a servlet but I don't rember how it's
called.

You are not escaping the title , it might cause the browser to behave strangely
fo.addVariable("title", "Ludacris in 'Ball Don't Lie'");

to really know what is happening you should install a proxy server an
see what content really is send to the flash app.

greetings

<<winmail.dat>>