To: <users@lists.monobjc.net>
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 11:59 PM
Subject: Re: [us...@lists.monobjc.net] Re: Monobjc and System.Drawing

Hello,

What kind of samples are you thinking at ? If you (or somebody else)
give me enough topics (let's say 5), I will be able to set up a
documentation page or a tutorial.

Regards, Laurent Etiemble.

2009/4/24 Ben Martin <b...@trustorm.com.au>:
Hi Laurent,

For my projects, being able to use System.Drawing is the main benefit for
using monobjc.

A way to help move code could be to provide more samples of converting
System.Drawing to Cocoa.

Ben Martin