Hi Laurent,

I was just trying out the latest version (thank btw) and i have encountered the following problem : I show a progress indicator in a sheet while i am doing stuff. This used to work with older versions, but with the latest version the progress bar is not updated and the sheet does not want to disappear (using NSApplication.NSApp.EndSheet and progressSheet.OrderOut(progressSheet)

Any idea what is going on ?

Br,

Mario