I was just trying out the latest version (thank btw) and i have
encountered the following problem : I show a progress indicator in a
sheet while i am doing stuff. This used to work with older versions,
but with the latest version the progress bar is not updated and the
sheet does not want to disappear (using NSApplication.NSApp.EndSheet and
Any idea what is going on ?
On 11/01/2010 15:07, Laurent Etiemble wrote:
I am proud to announce that a new release of Monobjc bridge
is available (http://www.monobjc.net/). The Monobjc bridge provides
the necessary tools to develop and run .NET applications (written in
C#, VB.NET <http://vb.net/>, etc.) that interact with Objective-C
frameworks and libraries under Mac OS X. Existing Objective-C classes
can be used in .NET code in an almost transparent manner.
What's new in the 2.0.476.0 release:
- Monobjc now includes a native library. Tutorials and samples have
been updated accordingly.
- Support for the Growl framework. A sample application is included.
- Add extension methods to ease conversion between selectors and strings.
- Fix <mkbundle/> task to support assembly with spaces in their names.
- Fix number of missing symbols or invalid functions.
- Some users have reported crashes in their applications under Snow
Leopard. The native library included in the bridge should solve most
of the cases. If the crashes persist, please provide a crash report
trace and if possible a small test-case to reproduce. I am currently
working with Mono's team to find a solution.
- There are some oddity with the recent releases of Mono on PowerPC
machines. If you encounter an issue, please please provide a crash
report trace and if possible a small test-case to reproduce. Mono
issues are very hard to spot, so any help is welcome.
Tutorials : http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=tutorials
Programming Guide: http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=programming-guide
Feedback, remarks and donations are welcomed !!!
Regards, Laurent Etiemble.