Hello,

There is almost nothing to do as the binaries are available in a repository.

I have published a tutorial on the MonoDevelop integration that describes
all the steps as well as a demonstration of the Soft Debugger support:
http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=monodevelop-integration

Regards, Laurent Etiemble.