Yes I did end up doing that, however, (as a software tester by day) I want to
be able ensure that the binaries that I produce will be able to work stand
alone without MonoObjc installed on the target machine, which means I can't
rely on having the file installed into the global assembly cache.

I must add that the ability to go file new and have debuging support, all  in
Monodevelop is sweet !!!! Congrats.

Regards,

Bruce