On Mar 20, 2006, at 6:10 PM, Michael Kluskens wrote:

I have identified what I think is the issue described below.

Even though the default prefix is /usr/local, r9336 only works for me
if I use

./configure --prefix=/usr/local

Thank you for the bug report. I was able to pin down the problem to a change I made last week to fix a recompilation issue. The bug has been fixed in r9346 on the trunk.

Thanks,

Brian