On Sat, 2006-10-28 at 08:45 -0400, Jeff Squyres wrote:
> Sorry for the delay on this -- is this still the case with the OMPI
> trunk?
>
> We think we finally have all the issues solved with MPI_ABORT on the
> trunk.

Nah, it was a problem with overutilization, i.e. 4tasks on 2 cpus in one
node.
Turning on yield_when_idle made the problem go away.
As to why it didn't figure this out by itself is another problem.

(Except when building with PGI, i have patches...)

Internet: a...@hpc2n.umu.se   Phone: +46 90 7866134 Fax: +46 90 7866126