Good question. Can you send the full stdout/stderr output from configure and config.log?

(please compress)

On Sep 22, 2008, at 5:52 PM, Brian Harker wrote:

Ok, here's something funny/weird/stupid:

Looking at the actual mpi.mod module file in the $OPENMPI_HOME/lib
directory, the very first line is:
GFORTRAN module created from mpi.f90 on Fri Sep 19 14:01:27 2008

WTF!?  I specified that I wanted to use the ifort/icc/icpc compiler
suite when I installed (see my first post)!  Why would it create the
module with gfortran?  This would seem to be the source of my
troubles...