Whoops; that was a reply to the wrong message.  :-)

You'll need to recompile both libiverbs and libmthca with the valgrind flag, and use the enhanced memchecker support in v1.3.

I have not personally verified that all the warnings disappear in this configuration (I was hoping to verify this somewhere during the v1.3 series).