On Dec 15, 2008, at 7:59 AM, Gabriele Fatigati wrote:

Ok,
thanks a lot,
as soon as possibile, i''install 1.3 version.

But i don't understand why MPI_Recv warnings are detected. Which is
the difference with MPI_Send warnings? Modules involved in OpenMPI are
differents?

Yes and no. They are different code paths, so I can see how different verbs are used, and different control buffers are passed during the sequence. It's probably either a missed valgrind annotation in libibverbs or something that OMPI is doing (where we *hopefully* have valgrind annotations in v1.3...).

Cisco Systems