Hi Jed,

I'm not sure if this will help, but it's worth a try. Turn off OMPI's memory wrapper and see what happens.

c-like shell
setenv OMPI_MCA_memory_ptmalloc2_disable 1

bash-like shell
export OMPI_MCA_memory_ptmalloc2_disable=1

Also add the following MCA parameter to you run command.

--mca mpi_leave_pinned 0

--
Samuel K. Gutierrez
Los Alamos National Laboratory