On Dec 9, 2009, at 4:36 PM, Jeff Squyres wrote:

> That's the commit message for r22273.  Also see the commit message for r22274
> (https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/changeset/22274).
>
> Meaning: the fix is now in the SVN trunk; it hasn't migrated over to the v1.4
> and v1.5 branches yet.  It's an autogen.sh fix -- you should be able to
> download autogen.sh from our SVN trunk and run it on your 1.4 tree.

Actually, I was wrong.  You *can't* just take the SVN trunk's autogen.sh and
use it with a v1.4 tarball (for various uninteresting reasons).

Given that we haven't moved this patch to the v1.4 branch yet (i.e., it's not
yet in a nightly v1.4 tarball), probably the easiest thing to do is to apply
the attached patch to a v1.4 tarball.  I tried it with my PGI 10.0 install and
it seems to work.  So -- forget everything about autogen.sh and just apply the
attached patch.

Sorry for the confusion!