Jeff Squyres wrote:
On Dec 9, 2009, at 4:36 PM, Jeff Squyres wrote:
Given that we haven't moved this patch to the v1.4 branch yet (i.e., it's not
yet in a nightly v1.4 tarball), probably the easiest thing to do is to apply
the attached patch to a v1.4 tarball.  I tried it with my PGI 10.0 install
and it seems to work.  So -- forget everything about autogen.sh and just
apply the attached patch.

Is there a reason why it hasn't moved into 1.4 yet or wasn't included with the 1.4 release?

Can I toss my two cents in here and request it be made available in a mainline release, or at least in a snapshot sooner rather then later? I'd like to get it included in our build in time for our next release.

-Joshua Bernstein
Senior Software Engineer
Penguin Computing