>> Are you going to upgrade the NetBSD port to build against OpenMPI 1.4
>> now that it available ? Might be a good time to check the fuzzz in the
>> existing patches.
>
> http://pkgsrc-wip.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pkgsrc-wip/wip/openmpi/Makefile

Just to say that I built the NetBSD OpenMPI 1.4 port from the CVS,
so includsing all the recent work and get the exmaples to run, albeit
still with the:

opal_sockaddr2str failed:Unknown error (return code 4)

non-fatal errors.

As promised, I'll do bit more digging into this.

--
Kevin M. Buckley                                  Room:  CO327
School of Engineering and                         Phone: +64 4 463 5971