Thank you Shiqing.

-Ben

From: Shiqing Fan [mailto:f...@hlrs.de]
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 11:30 AM
To: Open MPI Users
Cc: Kuppers, Ben SIEP-PTT/SDRM
Subject: Re: [OMPI users] import/export issues on Windows

Hi Ben,

Sorry for response late.

The preprocessor problem is solved now, I don't know why Intel compiler
doesn't accept such kind of definitions. But if you use the latest
trunk, it should work.

I'm working on the import/export problem, and trying to fix it with a
better mechanism. I'll let you know when it's ready.

Thanks,
Shiqing