No, it looks like ld is being called with the option -path, and your
linker doesn't use that switch. Grep you Makefile(s) for the string
"-path". It's probably in a statement defining LDFLAGS somewhere.

When you find it, replace it with the equivalent switch for your
compiler. You may be able to override it's value on the configure
command-line, which is usually easiest/best:

./configure LDFLAGS="-notpath ... ... ..."

--
Prentice