James,

There is no mention about username or password in OMPI. I guess one of the
applications used in the process, either the ssh or the ipconfig.exe is missing
the current context to be executed without a higher level of credentials.

Can you execute ipconfig.exe once connected through ssh without having to
provide the username and password? If yes, can you execute hostname through
mpirun instead of ipconfig.exe?

  george.