After creating new hostlist and making the scripts again it is working now
and picking up the hostlist as u can see :

*${MPIRUN} -np ${NPROC} -hostfile ${ABSDIR}/hostlist -mca btl
sm,openib,self --mca btl_openib_use_srq 1 ./hrm >> ${OUTFILE}_hrm 2>&1
(The above command is used to submit job)*

*[pmdtest@pmd02 d00_dayfiles]$ tail -f *_hrm
mpirun -np 32 /home/MET/hrm/bin/hrm
*
but it just stays on this command and the model simulation don't start
further. I can't understand this behavior because the simulation works
fine when hostlist is not given as follows:

*    ${MPIRUN} -np ${NPROC} ./hrm >> ${OUTFILE}_hrm 2>&1*

**
**
*

*